Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing apps for Shopify stores. A lot of shop owners use that.
Some shop owners prefer to send emails using their existing Klaviyo account instead of our app sending the email. Is that possible?
Of course it is. This article will explain how to connect your Klaviyo account to the app and use your Klaviyo template to send the emails.
Klaviyo API Key:
To enable the Klaviyo integration you will need the API key from your Klaviyo account:
- Go to your Klaviyo account.
- Click Create API Key
- Give a name for the API key (optional).
- Copy the API key.
Setting up API Key in the app:
- Go to the app dashboard.
- Go to Integrations tab.
- Click on the Klaviyo Email integration card.
- Paste the API key you copied from Klaviyo account in the "Enter your API Key" field.
- From the "Select your template" field pick the template you want to use to send the emails.
- Click Save.
That's it. Your Klaviyo integration is all set.
All you need to do now is to design the template in Klaviyo based on your store look and feel and the app will send the emails to your customers using that template.