We know how important it is for you to maintain a certain look and feel on your Shopify store. That’s why we enable you to change the placement of your back in stock widget.
Here’s how you can do it:
1. Go to Store Admin -> Apps -> Back in Stock - Restock Alerts.
2. From the left-hand sidebar, select Customize.
3. From the dropdown, select Product Page Button and then choose Behaviour.
4. Here you can only select where and when you want the back in stock widget to be shown.
Note: For editing the placement of the widget (where it shows on the page), you need to go to the next step by clicking on ‘Placement’.
5. Then click on Placement to enter the URL of product pages you want to show the back in stock widget on.
6. After you have entered the URL of the product page, click on Choose Placement - This is for editing the placement of your widget.
7. You will then be redirected to that product page to select where you want to place the back in stock widget.
The red boxes that show up are the existing elements on your page.
8. Click on the element around which you want the back in stock widget to be displayed. We will then show you two options - After element and Before element.
9. Once you select where you want to show the widget - After element or Before element, we will then show you a preview message to show you the placement you have chosen.
10. If this is the final placement, click Save.
And you’re done!
Not able to change the placement of your back in stock widget? Please reach out to us for support.