To hide a filter value, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Shopify Admin Store > App > Searchly.
- Click on Filters and select General.
- Select a filter to hide its value and click Manage Values.
- You can now hide all values by clicking Mark All Hidden or if you want to hide a specific value (Wheels and Covers in this case) you can click on Status that is in an ACTIVE state and change it to HIDDEN. Hit the Save button.
- Now run data sync by clicking Data Sync.
Please see this example for reference:
Filter with value:
Filter without value: