You can change the display name of the filter value by using the following steps:
- Go to your Shopify Admin Store > App > Searchly.
- Click on Filters and select Manage Filters.
- Click On the Symbol in Action Field.
- Then it will re direct to Manage Filter and Manage Filter Values page.
- Select Manage Filter Values field.
- Select a filter whose values you want to rename and click Manage Values (Product Tags in this case).
- Change the name of the value by changing it under the Display Name column and click the Save button e.g (Wheels and Covers => Wheel Covers)
- Run data sync by clicking Data Sync.
Please see this example for reference:
Filter value without name changed:
Filter value with the name changed: