You can create filters based on metafield using the following steps:
- Go to your Shopify Admin Store > App > Searchly.
- Click on Filters and select Manage Filters.
- Click on Add New Filter.
- Type filter title in Title field, select Product Metafield in Created Filter Using field.
- Enter Product Metafield based on which you would like to create a filter and click Save.
- Run data sync by clicking Data Sync.
Please see this example for reference:
Filter created by Metafield.
( Note: Metafields are not comma separated in Metafield name field, you must create each filter for each metafield )